Moon



I've wanted to do a film poster redesign for a while but never had the drive to actually get anything going, I woke up strangely early today so decided I might aswell try not to waste it and do something I'd be happy with. I've been looking at lots of vector art and thought I should try to replicate that style, altough I didnt use vectors, just the paintbrush in photoshop.

Obviously Moon is the little film that everyone fell in love with last year, Sam Rockwell is awesome as always and it realy is a one man show (in most conventional ways).

Other than Sam I just kept everything else quite simple. I plan on doing some more posters in the next few weeks, but might try working smaller (this started at 3000x5864)

Anyway, hope you like it, I'd love any feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment