Bendy People

I'm still racking my brain attempting to work out everything thats gonna happen in my film next year, but every now and then something sticks and i feel a bit happy.

This first picture is one of what will become many incarnations of the guard trying to stop a certain prisoner from wreaking havok upon the whole city. (the entire scale of my film upped itself ten-fold as soon as i though how fun a city could be if it were being thrown into other realities)



And this is the girl responsible, but will likely not look anything like this in a years time.



I might do some location concept things soon. But probly just more bendy people.

1 comment:

  1. If you're drawing bendy people, you might like this animator (if you haven't already seen his stuff that is): http://www.youtube.com/user/BlendFilmsInc

    "Drink" and "Handshake" are probably the best ones.

    ReplyDelete