Double Face

Iv been trying out faces and hairstyles for my character for next year, who as of now is called InterDimensionalGirl. My brain still hurts when i start trying to work out this story, but there's still time so s'all gooood.
I quite like the little button type nose, and a different shapes for her eye hole places.

At the moment im thinking of having about 5 different settings in this film, each with its own aesthetic look so all the characters will change to fit in with wherever they are. that probably makes no sense. I do have some cool concept stuff for when things begin to go nuts so look out for that soon.

1 comment:

  1. It's sounding funkalicious! I like the nose too, and the expression on the right makes her seem quite sassy. I like the sound of where this is going!

    ReplyDelete